Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Miranda Kerr goes Mango

MANGO

Fashion alert! Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr will be the newest face of Mango's SS 2013 collection! As I am a Mango-addict, I thought it is perfect to share this with everyone!

This Aussie lady will be stepping into Kate Moss' stilettos and I'm pretty sure she'll do it avec grande classe. She already covered for great magazines such as GQ, Esquire and Vogue and  she was also the face of Maybelline New York. This girl knows how to rooooolll!

MANGO

Misses Kerr was very delighted about the collaboration with Mango. She loves everything about this Spanish label and to say it in her words:

Mango is a brand that I love. You always find the perfect garment for every occasion!

I can't wait to see the prints of this new campagne but most of all I'm so excited about the new collection! I'll be posting my favorite items for Spring Summer 2013 very soon ;-)!

Cheers!

Sabrina, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment