Friday, October 12, 2012

Fashion Shower on my ears!


As we all know, last Thursday was the official launch of Anna Dello Russo at H&M. This designer has a very unique style and we love her for that. She truly knows how to throw a fashion shower!

Lots of exciting fashionista’s headed to the big stores and I was one of them! But because of my internship, I didn’t had the time to go during the week. So, on Saturday I spent a day with the family in Brussels and oh my what a good day it was. We had some lunch, walked around, ate a typical Brussels waffle and ofcourse: a visit at the H&M-store! 


Speechless as I was by the look of their display window, I went to have a look inside and saw the ADR-corner. Her collection is all about gold, gold and some more gold! My friends know that this color is my absolute weakness! 


The actual necklace I had in mind, a big coral/gold one, wasn’t there anymore but my eyes fell immediately on these very blingbling snake-earrings! The design is wonderful and they’re not so heavy at all! Perfect to wear on a night out or even with a casual work-outfit, this is the perfect accessoire.


Enjoy the commercial, the song will be stuck in your head, that's a promise for sure! 

Sabrina, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment