Wednesday, December 09, 2015

The Force Awakens with CAT.


T minus seven days. This means you can still watch the whole saga before the new release! An episode a day even, wouldn't that make for an awesome countdown? In honor of my own little advent calendar, Maya and I have another shoot in store for you today. For this one, I also called on the makeup skills of lovely Judith. I was beyond pleased to have not one but two professionals on board for this extraordinary adventure. 

The second look was inspired by the unceasingly disciplined C-3PO. The golden boots were a dead giveaway, aren't they real eye-catchers? For the rest of my outfit, I selected a shiny & Other Stories co-ord to emphasize C-3PO's uniformity and a golden tube necklace to underline his robotic nature. I would like to think that I could star as C-3PO's sassy sister robot with this look. Together we would rule the galaxy with our renowned one-liners. 




Special thanks to Pravda and Bernard Gavilan for my customized Colorado boots. 

Photos and editing: Maya Bogaert
Clothing: & Other Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment