Monday, September 14, 2015

In retrospect.



Writing to you from Vieux-Boucau-les-Bains, in the south of France. The weather here is crap, the waves are too dangerous for surfing at the moment and the accommodation is far below expectations. The only positive note is that now I have some free time on my hands to prepare blog posts. Always look on the bright side of life.

These pictures date back to my aunt’s wedding in August. From stunning vintage cars to suspenders and top hats, the whole celebration had a retro vibe to it. Obviously, as niece of the bride, I pulled out all the big guns to look the part. Although I initially thought that finding a dress online would swiftly turn into a nightmare, I already hit the jackpot after my first order on Zalando. How do you like my Esprit dress? Me, I’m absolutely smitten with the colour and asymmetric neckline. Adios, broad shoulders! The splendid hairdo is, yet again, a masterpiece by my dear mom. I could totally get used to looking this classy everyday. Maybe a bit too high maintenance however... For now, I’ll just stick to the good old ‘ I woke up like this’ look. It is my signature look after all.

Esprit dress (Zalando), YSL ring, Les Autres heels (Torfs).

No comments:

Post a Comment