Thursday, March 12, 2015

I got sunshine.


I probably don't have to explain how the current weather is making me feel. Being able to soak up some sunshine even during the work week is doing wonders for my mood. Hello optimism, and hello gorgeous sweater! I've been impatiently waiting for an opportunity to take this piece of fine Belgian craftsmanship out for a spin. I still can't believe I walked around in this getup a whole day. Okay, shadow and wind were to be avoided but I ain't complaining. Do you already have any purchases that you're dying to wear this upcoming spring? Or even summer? I definitely do! A delicate lace cardigan that already made its appearance in one of my previous posts. I hear coachella calling!



Omsk sweater (via Lily and the Lady), vintage skirt, Adidas gazelle sneakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment