Friday, July 04, 2014

Summer sandals.


Hi folks, long time no see. There were a lot of things happening the past couple of days, so my concept folder remained empty. Today I had to say goodbye to my boy, he left the country for five weeks. While I'm pining away, he's collecting data for his thesis in Congo. (Come home safely, please!) It's during periods like these that you grow even stronger as a couple. That aside, next time he'll better take me along on any abroad adventures! I'm very much looking forward to embarking on our future journeys as a loopy biologist couple. Before my head photographer left, we shot some outfits together and here's the first one.

Nothing beats the feeling of a new pair of shoes on your feet, now does it? Flatform sandals are definitely a big hit this season, and Zara is a loyal supplier of pretty shoes. Thank you! I paired my new sandals and boyfriend jeans with a bright shirt and quirky necklace. Mixing casual with dressy is my favourite pastime. I hope you like it!

Have a nice weekend
Naomi, x.

COS NECKLACE | GAP FLOWER SHIRT | RIVER ISLAND BOYFRIEND JEANS | ZARA SANDALS 

No comments:

Post a Comment