Thursday, July 17, 2014

Hi sailor.

Most of you probably already saw on instagram that my hair has taken a turn for the blond. My colour is still a work in progress but eventually we'll get there! Currently I'm sporting blond with a greyish undertone, sounds interesting huh? I'll show you guys soon. In case you were wondering, the curls in these pictures are actually my own, uncombed wet hair enhanced with some styling mousse. 

Sometimes I like dressing up in a theme, and I guess this one is pretty obvious. The colour combination blue/red/white is just too appealing to be left alone. Add a golden accent or two and you're ready to hit the waters! 

Ahoy!
Naomi, x.


PRIMARK BLOUSE | NÜMPH DRESS | & OTHER STORIES RING | FLYING TOMATO SHOULDER BAG | VAN HAREN FLATS 

No comments:

Post a Comment