Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Skiny, part of life.



Skiny trousers - top - hoodie

Bonjour! A couple of months ago I got acquainted with Austrian clothing brand Skiny. Since then my boyfriend and I have been living the good life in their loungewear. Seriously, I hardly ever see my other half without his blue hoodie anymore. But Skiny doesn't only do high-quality lounge garments, also underwear and aquatic wear are a big part of the brand. Next time I'm updating my lingerie collection, I'll definitely add some comfortable Skiny skivvies (alliteration is everything) to my shopping basket. 

So yes it's true, ladies and gents, 'comfort before style' is no more. What do you think of the brand?




Here are some campaign shots, for all you fancy picture types, and two collages with items currently in stores. Zalando has a great Skiny selection and a lot of discounted items at the moment! *Hint hint*

Skiny for her

Skiny for him
Cheers!
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment