Monday, February 04, 2013

Like a real modern day time Mary Poppins.



 


Wearing: Top - h&m / Black Coat - United Colors of Benetton by Zalando / Skirt - Me and Maria/ Boots - I Love Vintage / Belt- Pieces / Scarf- same here

The weather has gone completely crazy lately! Yes I’m actually pulling the ‘Let’s talk about the weather card!’ It’s too hot to wear my beloved Warmbats but too cold to go bared legged and skip the coat. And let’s not forget the horrible rain, snow, hail and what not that has been falling down upon us these last couple of days!

But I have to admit, these last 2 months nothing exciting happened in the clothing department, besides the warm fluffy greasy hair look of course ;) Exams are such a bitch! I now can finally say ‘Looks like it’s fuck this shit o’clock’ because study times are OVER! As of last Friday I’m officially a free woman again! Besides from that little hag in my head screaming, finish your thesis, finish your thesis, over and over again. But for now I can shut her up with this little miracle potion called alcohol! ;) 

The skirt I’m wearing I bought from this cute online vintage boutique named ‘Me and Maria’. It was on sale AND it’s green so of course I immediately wanted it! It has been hanging in my closet for quite a while now, don’t really know why because I absolutely love it! It swirls so what’s not to love! This outfit plus the umbrella (damn you rainy Belgium!) reminded me of Mary Poppins, the midi-skirt, long black coat, big scarf and red lips a Modern day Mary Poppins all the way! 

So I must fly off now! See you next time! 



Elke, X

No comments:

Post a Comment