Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Parisienne.


I just got dumped. By my driving instructor. A whole new level of rejection. Well, I'm actually not that bothered (unless I have to pay for tonight's lesson that is) since now I finally have some time to blog. Driving lessons, working full-time, moving into my new apartment, and baking wheat free food is taking up all of my time. Thank god I can function without a social life because ain't nobody I don't got time for that right now. These pictures were made in better circumstances, on one sunny afternoon in little old Paris. Right before the best show in history went down, a.k.a. ON THE RUN by Mr. and Mrs. Carter. It was beyond awesome, at times it felt like the whole stadium was in trance by the mesmerizing beats. Bouncing to the music with our rock high up in the air. If those two ever start a cult, I'm sooo in. Paris offered the perfect scenery for showing off some new items, like this taupe cardigan and 'heartfelt' top. You like? 


MANGO CARDIGAN & TOP | H&M NECKLACE | FILIPPA K TROUSERS | KRACK X COLLAGE VINTAGE SANDALS

No comments:

Post a Comment